The Chelsea Robotics Boosters are always looking for new members that want to support our Young Engineers, their teams and to grow STEM in our community. The only requirement is to be 18 years or older and desire to help.
Some ways you can help:
- Assist in or organize fundraising campaigns
- Assist in our semi-annual rummage sale
- Volunteer at FIRST robotics events
- Help find grants for our teams and scholarships for our high schoolers
- Help organize seasonal Club Wide activities, such as a Chelsea Robotics Community Picnic.
- Alumni Outreach
- And more!
The Chelsea Robotics Boosters meet every second Thursday of the Month from 7:00-8:00 the Beach Middle School Tech Room.
For more information or to join the booster please fill out this form and we'll get back to you.